PCB Connect Group Estonia
PCB Connect Group is one of the largest companies in the business of trading printed circuit boards (PCB’s) globally.
We have activities in over 10 countries and the number of employees is approximately 90 young and experienced individuals. The headquarters for the company is based in Stockholm, Sweden. This is where we have management, sales, marketing, logistics, IT, finance and technical support. PCB Connect delivers PCB’s to a vast number of companies within the electronics industry all over the globe. The company is privately owned.
The majority of PCB’s sold are produced in China where we also have a number of people employed.
More information is to be found at our web page: www.pcbconnect.fi
We are currently looking for an Area Sales Manager in Estonia!
- Responsible for sales – You have full responsibility for the sales within your area.
- Responsible for budget – You have full responsibility for the sales budget within your area.
- RFQ handling – Handle the RFQ’s according to the customers technical data.
- Technical support – Technical discussions with customers and suppliers.
- You have very good knowledge in both writing and speaking English.
- You have excellent selling skills.
- You hold a degree from a technical university.
- You may work as an Area Sales Manager / Country Manager / Field Sales Engineer / Application Engineer / Technical Engineer within the area of PCB’s or electronic components. Or in another position, within the mentioned areas, that have given you a good understanding of technical drawings and electronics. If you have previous experience in printed circuit boards it is an advantage.
- You are highly service minded and are not afraid of ”rolling up your sleeves” if needed.
- You are structured and orderly as a person.
- You are a positive person by nature and have a will to support your customers and cooperate with your global colleagues.
PCB Connect is a company with a steady year on year growth.
Selection and interviews will be held on a regular basis. Welcome to apply today!
Employment Type: Full-time
Send your application via e-mail to email@example.com