Global social media supervisor
PCB Connect is now looking for an enthusiastic co-worker for our marketing department to shape our social media profile and, together with our other teams, create the right conditions for a continuous business success.
PCB Connect is a global PCB supplier, with the majority of our production partners located in Asia, especially in China. PCB Connect was founded in 2004 and has since then developed into a leading supplier of PCBs. Our operations include offices in Finland, Sweden, Holland, Germany, Norway, Hong Kong, China, Denmark, Poland, Brazil, India and our headquarters are located in Järfälla, Sweden. Within the Group, we have about 95 employees and have annual sales of approximately SEK 350 million.
We are looking for you; the person that can take our media and marketing strategy to the next level, you are creative, flexible and have a broad knowledge and understanding of marketing on social media and other platforms.
We place great importance on you as a person and therefore like to see that you are:
- Social, diplomatic and service-oriented in your activities.
- You are independent and able to manage projects by yourself. You can find the information and knowledge that you need by yourself to fulfill your responsibility.
- You are driven, creative, very structured and not afraid to present new ideas and ways of thinking.
- Since this is a global role, your abilities to bridge cultural differences are excellent.
- You have excellent understanding and experience of available social media platforms both globally but also within our specific markets.
- You have excellent understanding of the back-end of the social media platforms and how they work.
- You have excellent understanding about design & artwork, image and film processing in order to be able to create the information we like to share.
- You have excellent English language skills.
- You understand people and social science and are able to generate information based on targeted groups.
Qualifying qualifications, however, no requirement
- Drivers license
- 3 years experience in international companies
- You are young in mind
Location: EU Based
Duration: Part time -> Full time
Salary: Salary as agreed
Start date: As agreed
Submit your CV and send your application to: