Global sourcing manager
PCB Connect is currently looking for a Global Sourcing Manager who, in cooperation with our other teams, will create the optimal conditions for our continuous business success.
PCB Connect is a global PCB supplier, with the majority of our production partners located in Asia, especially in China. PCB Connect was founded in 2004 and has since then developed into a leading supplier of PCBs. Our operations include offices in Finland, Sweden, Holland, Germany, Norway, Hong Kong, China, Denmark, Poland, Brazil, India and our headquarters are located in Järfälla, Sweden. Within the Group, we have about 95 employees and have annual sales of approximately SEK 350 million.
We are looking for you who can take full responsibility for our global PCB Sourcing.
As a Global Sourcing Manager for PCB Connect, you will perform a key role for our business and you will carry the full responsibility for our sourcing of PCBs. You will have contact with all our offices which requires that you are able to bridge cultural differences. In this process you will work closely together with our Sourcing and QA team located in China.
The role will require frequent travel.
We place great importance on you as a person and therefore like to see that you are:
- Social, diplomatic and service-oriented in your activities.
- Ability to work independently and with enthusiasm towards coworkers.
- Ability to lead the organization and division towards company and process related targets.
- Since this is a global role, your abilities to bridge cultural differences are excellent.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent understanding about PCB Industry and PCB Production.
- Excellent skills regarding building frameworks for effective processes, routines and strategies.
- Excellent understanding of relevant Quality and environmental standards.
- You speak and write English unhindered.
- 5 years relevant work experience in a similar position.
- University level education.
Qualifying qualifications, however, no requirement
- Drivers license
- Chinese (Mandarin) language skills
Location: One of PCB Connects offices (Sweden, Netherlands, Finland, Norway, China)
Duration: Full time
Salary: Salary as agreed
Start date: As agreed
Submit your CV and send your application to: